- The House System is Service cum Training Organisation. Its objectives are:
- To Promote better Student-Teacher Relationship
- To encourage Self-Discipline
- To arouse greater school spirit
- To promote the welfare of the students
- To furnish Citizenship Training
- To impart leadership skills
The students of Classes I to X are bifurcated in 4 houses NEEL, PITAK, HARITVARNA, RUDHIRA. The nominated leaders from all Houses will take the responsibility of leading their respective house members and encourage them to participate actively in various house activities and competitions. The nominated house captains will arrange house meetings once a month to discuss ups and downs of the house. The houses are guided by the deputed House Masters/Mistresses. The best house is awarded at the end of the academic session. This house system enhances their competitive spirit while working in a team.